Saatva Plush
Jan 25, 2015 2:46 AM
Anyone have any experience with Saatva's plush model... I'm a side sleeper so want to make sure it's got enough give so I can sink in a bit. Right now I'm sleeping on a marble slab (not really) which is killing me.. Also wondering about off-gassing.. Appreciate anyone who knows! Thanks!!
Re: Saatva Plush
Reply #1 Feb 27, 2015 11:41 AM
Bedman15.  You would thing with all of the saatva reviews around there would be someone reading this forum that could help you.  Perhaps you will get lucky one of these days.  As for off-gassing, I have not heard of that being the case with those mattresses.  Mattdud

Quote:

Anyone have any experience with Saatva's plush model... I'm a side sleeper so want to make sure it's got enough give so I can sink in a bit. Right now I'm sleeping on a marble slab (not really) which is killing me.. Also wondering about off-gassing.. Appreciate anyone who knows! Thanks!!
Reply #2 Mar 8, 2015 9:20 AM
<p> </p> ]
[/quote wrote:
I have the Luxury Firm and it's a little to firm for me.

As for off-gassing, their site and their live-chat says there is no off-gassing. However, my experience, there is. When I first removed it from the bag, I got a huge whiff of it. Not as bad as a typical mattress, but there is a hint of it.

It's made of 70% polyurethane after all.
Reply #3 Oct 15, 2015 6:57 AM
You can go ahead with saatva plush. I write a lot of reviews about mattress so I have a good idea of how product works. Saatva is not a great brand but they are certainly giving a good competition to many top brands for their utmost quality and comfort. Any product of saatva plush will definitely work wonders for you given the fact that they offer a decent trial period and pro-rated and non pro-rated warranty that will take care of any technical issues.
Reply #4 Oct 21, 2015 10:16 PM
Well I see this is an old post but since it was revived, I have a Saatva "plush" and it's not plush to me. I think it's a good quality mattress, just not soft like I expected. It's extremely tall. 

Recent Posts