Returning Costco Sleep Science and replacing with Flobeds - will post the results
Nov 8, 2010 1:50 PM
The Costco Sleep Science latex is giving me tremendous backpain. So, I called to have it picked up and then ordered a Flobed. Looking forward to "hopefully" noticing a big difference and waking up happy! Will let you all know what the differences (if any) are.
Re: Returning Costco Sleep Science and replacing with Flobeds - will post the results
Reply #1 Nov 8, 2010 1:56 PM
did you also order foundation. which flobeds configuration did you order? Thanks.

(looks like it is a big big problem for people with low back pain to find the right mattress - an ordeal)

This message was modified Nov 8, 2010 by roy1
Re: Returning Costco Sleep Science and replacing with Flobeds - will post the results
Reply #2 Nov 8, 2010 2:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear that your pain came back after it looked for a short while like you had solved it. Must be really frustrating.

I have to say though that's why I love Costco ... 6 months later and they still take it back! Now that's good service.

Phoenix

Reply #3 Nov 8, 2010 2:43 PM
I agree...the return process was so easy. Costco really is the best and I was disappointed that I had to return it, but that is why I bought if from Costco in the first place - I knew I wouldn't have any problems if I had to return it.  I hope the Flobeds can alleviate the pain. It seemed to work with the Costco bed for a few months, then came back full force and sometimes worse. I went with M/F/XF on my side, so we'll see if that does the trick. Will keep you all posted.
Reply #4 Nov 18, 2010 5:16 PM
Were the mattress picked up by a transporter and you have to pay return shipping or do you just bring the mattress back to the nearest store?

Thanks

Reply #5 Nov 19, 2010 1:49 PM
The mattress hasn't been picked up yet, but it will be by the company that delivered it. I don't have to pay any return or shipping fees. You can take it back to the store, but a king size latex mattress is extremely difficult to move, so I'll leave it to the professionals!

Recent Posts