Pure Latex bliss
Sep 8, 2011 9:45 PM
Went by mattress xpress today to check out the latex bliss and wow.. loved it.  I still need to bring my wife by to decide.

The salesman gave me a price of $3500 for the king beautiful with foundation and the latex bliss topper.  I think they also through in pillows and mattress protector.  Not sure If i need the beautiful, or if I coudl drop a level or 2 to keep the price down a bit.

Is this a decent price?  I think he was trying to keep it at the same price as the Temperpedic cloud supreme.

Re: Pure Latex bliss
Reply #9 Sep 12, 2011 8:13 PM
I have seen the mattress's at sleepez but have a hard time spending that with out at least trying it a bit.

Another question?  Are PLB price set like the tempurpedic, or are the prices negotiatable?  I have never had the impression at mattress stores the price is negotialble, but have heard that I should never pay what they are asking.

Re: Pure Latex bliss
Reply #10 Sep 13, 2011 4:06 PM
fmrock wrote:

I have seen the mattress's at sleepez but have a hard time spending that with out at least trying it a bit.

Another question?  Are PLB price set like the tempurpedic, or are the prices negotiatable?  I have never had the impression at mattress stores the price is negotialble, but have heard that I should never pay what they are asking.

Sleepys in my area were negotiable. I was quoted $1700 for a Nutrition that was marked $2200, with covers and pillows thrown in, after the salesman made a phone call to his regional manager. (Still wouldnt pay that much, and wouldnt ever do business with that chain, personally.)

Recent Posts