Gel memory foam topper at Costco
Aug 19, 2010 2:43 PM
I was at Costco yesterday and I saw that they had a 2.5" gel / memory foam topper.  I do not see it on their website, so maybe at stores only.  They had a sample hanging there, and it that felt interesting.   I am wondering if anyone has tried it?   I think it was around $150, depending on size. 
Re: Gel memory foam topper at Costco
Reply #16 Feb 12, 2011 7:23 PM
SqueakyDog wrote:

So sandman, are you still using this gel topper?  Or did you take it back?  If using, are you still using the 19 ILD latex on top?

No, I took it back.  It was too soft/thick for me.  Right now my top 3" are 1" of 19ILD blended latex, 1" of 5.3 lb.(actually 5.9) memory foam from foamonline, 1" of 24 ILD 100% natural latex.   This goes over 2" of 32 ILD 100% natural latex over Sealy coils.   I also have 1" inch of 5lb Sensus, but I have not been using that lately,

I am fairly happy with this setup.  I have been playing around lately with what to put on top.  I have a 1" wool topper that I am not using right now.  I have been using a simple cotton filled mattress pad + a washable wool filled Natura pad over that.

Reply #17 May 4, 2011 4:38 PM
I bought this because I was having trouble sleeping with sore hips.  Having tried other products I wasn't sure how this one would work.  I'm glad I got it.  It is the best mattress topper I have ever tried.  It supports you, relieves pressure points, doesn't let you sink in too much and doesn't get hot.  I love it and would purchase another one.
Reply #18 May 4, 2011 4:44 PM
This sure sounds extremely similar to the Serta Icomfort and their both made by sleep innovations.

Recent Posts