AstraBeds
Dec 6, 2007 12:02 PM
Has anyone had any experience with AstraBeds?  They are out of Arizona, a young company, and make memory foam mattresses but beyond their website I cannont find out much information about the company or the quality of their mattresses.
Re: AstraBeds
Reply #13 Mar 12, 2012 4:42 PM
It's Monday March 12th, 2012 and my free mattress cover came last Thursday and to my surprised, today, my bed showed up via Fedex! The Fedex driving helped me move the bed into the hallway just inside of my home. It is heavy!! You will need two fairly strong women or men to move it into your home. It is shipped "tightly rolled" in a dark plastic and card board. 

I will let everyone know how the bed works for me.  

Reply #14 May 13, 2012 10:44 AM
I been sleeping on it for 60 days now. At first it was very stiff. Almost too stiff. However, over the last 60 days, it has become more and more like marshmellow. Not very excited to experience this. I will update you in a couple weeks.
Reply #15 May 23, 2012 4:29 PM
My husband and I were real skeptical too.  We only ordered it because on X-mas eve they were offering "free return" if you didn't like it after 90 days.  We took a shot and had it delivered and love it.  We ordered the Sirius style.  The smell takes some time to dissapate but I put some air freshener sheets between the mattress and the sheets and it really helped.  We liked the mattress so much we ordered another for our "north" home.  Hope this helps.  I can definitely recommend the mattress.  They guy who answers the phone though is kinda annoying. 
Re: AstraBeds,esleepmasters.com and Amerisleep.com - problems
Reply #16 Mar 4, 2013 4:38 PM
TErrible experience with this company and their sister sites Amerisleep.com and esleepmasters.com.  FIrst I was told my matteress was in stock and I ordered - received an immediate email confirmaton(woopee-zip!). Waited 10 days - not a peep from them on delivery, their system isn't telling if it is shipped, just "not changable since beyound the point of no return". Pnce a week for last 4 weeks I get ahould of them and I get the same idiotic thing,"we don't know why it hasn;'t came, it might have came today, I will call you in 2 hours and let you know.

Do not buy from these turkeys!

Reply #17 Apr 6, 2013 2:44 AM
Looks good from their website but only latex mattress.

Recent Posts