Any experiences with Dr Breus Monogram gold vs Brues Signature Plush?
Apr 7, 2011 11:08 PM
I am stuck with Sleepys on the comfort exchange so have to get a bed from them so was wondering if any forum member shave  had the gold for a while to give their feedback and the same with Signature plush. I think there is a signature elite but it is more for black sleepers than side sleepers like me

This message was modified Apr 7, 2011 by smjc_99
Re: Any experiences with Dr Breus Monogram gold vs Brues Signature Plush?
Reply #1 Jun 20, 2011 10:46 AM
It's been a while since your post.  I'm curious what you decided on and how your experience was.  We recently bought the Monogram Gold King set.  It was delivered on Friday.  It was WAY softer than the one we laid on in the store.  My husband and I actually took pictures of how far we sunk into the one at the store vs. the one we received.  In the store, laying on my side, you can see the entire knee cap of my bottom leg.  At home, it's completely sunk into the bed.  My husband, who is a hot sleeper to begin with, was smothered by the bed wrapping around him and was incredibly hot.  He ended up on the sofa.  The next day we went back to Sleepy's explained the situation.  They said, it was probably a defective mattress and did an even exchange for us.  The new bed arrived this morning.  Same situation.  Took more pictures.  I sink just as much in the new bed.  We're not sure if it's a difference between the queen model in the store vs. the king that we purchased or just an incredibly inconsistency with Dr. Breus in general.  I called Sleepy's this morning.  I was told to contact 1-800-Sleepy's to discuss a comfort exchange.  I did so, explained the inconsistency, and they are waiving the comfort exchange fee.  We will probably still have to choose an equal or more expensive mattress, though.  So much for just switching to the firmer model!  Although, I may be turned off from Dr. Breus in general. 

Recent Posts