Overstock vs JCP Latex Pillows
Feb 1, 2008 9:15 PM
I wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on the overstock latex pillows vs the JcPenney latex pillows.

I own an overstock pillow and, although it is slightly on the thin side, I love it. I am curious what anyone here thinks of the JcPenney pillows, as I am need of a couple new pillows for my girlfriends apartment.
Re: Overstock vs JCP Latex Pillows
Reply #1 Feb 1, 2008 11:35 PM
I have a few overstock latex pillows that I love so much. I just wish they were 1/2" less in height due to my small size but otherwise are very comfortable with a little give and I love how they do not get hot.  I never tried the JCPenney pillow so I can't give you an opinon on that.  I wonder if the latex pilllows on Overstock have gotten thinner from what I have been reading on the posts and if that is the case, I may want to buy another one.  Dave cut a plus pillow for me to make it 4.5" in height but I feel I need 5.5" in height in the middle of the pillow. My pillow is 6" in height and is comfortable but I always wished it was a little bit lower in profile. It actually started to feel almost perfect after trying out a pillow that was too flat and the Queen Size version that is thicker that was way to thick.

Recent Posts