Topic Thread

Return to Topic List
sleeptight

Opinions Please about My New Vi Spring
Original Message   Aug 3, 2011 2:11 pm
Quote Quote
My wife and I are the proud(?) owners of a new Vi Spring Tiara Supreme. We have two twin XL's, which make a king. Her size is firm and mine is medium. They zip together, which is a wonderful feature. We have been sleeping on it for about 45 days. And I have to say we have been thrilled with our purchase. Until now. My wife is delighted with her firm, but I am less happy. These mattresses are hand tufted, and the buttons are hand sewn and for some reason are rather hard. Seems ridiculous to me to have anything hard on the surface of a mattress, but what do I know. The problem is that as my medium size is breaking in I am starting to feel the hard buttons. They are not painful. But I notice them. Vi Spring defends them and says they almost never get such a complaint. The bed was purchased from ABC Carpet in NYC, and they are supposedly sending an inspector. But my belief is that the bed is normal and that is just the way it is made. We have a mattress pad on but it is a thin one. I could purchase a topper, but my wife hates the idea. She wants hers just the way it is. And let's face it. For this price I shouldn't have to do that. So what would you do? Thanks in advance for any opinions.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
budgy

Re: Opinions Please about My New Vi Spring
Reply #1   Aug 3, 2011 2:59 pm
Quote Quote
Vi-Spring themselves do make a mattress topper.  Probably for reasons such as this among other ones, you can't be the only person who has ever noticed the buttons.  
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
More Information
Help Help
Member List Member List
Moderator List Moderator List
Recent Posts
  • Re: Please help, I need some advice. - mattdud
    Jul 27, 2014 7:36 am
  • Re: Not completely happy with Tempurpedic Contour Allura after almost two months. Seems way too firm. - mattdud
    Jul 25, 2014 3:52 pm
  • Re: Free Queen Latex Topper in NYC - mattdud
    Jul 25, 2014 3:49 pm
  • Re: Please help, I need some advice. - trish
    Jul 24, 2014 9:23 pm
  • Re: Any Advice on Second Choice - mattdud
    Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm
  • Re: flare mattress - mattdud
    Jul 22, 2014 4:08 pm
  • Re: flare mattress - nancy2014
    Jul 20, 2014 1:48 pm
  • Re: Any Advice on Second Choice - AndThePea
    Jul 15, 2014 1:29 am
    Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forum    Reviews    About    Contact   
    Copyright ©1998-2014, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42