Looking for Dream Coil toppers!
May 9, 2008 5:19 PM
I notice several people have posted recently regarding the Dream Coil toppers with Omalon foam (manufactured by Carpenter).  Can anyone tell me where I might find them?  They're exactly what seems to feel right to me.  I could use queen, full, and twin.  I know Penneys had them on clearance recently, but I missed the sale.

Thanks so much!!

okiethedog
Re: Looking for Dream Coil toppers!
Reply #1 May 10, 2008 3:01 AM
I've only seen them on Penney's website. I bought a King and two XL twins. I read all about them on the Carpenter website. Maybe they would know where you could buy them retail. Good luck!

okiethedog wrote:
I notice several people have posted recently regarding the Dream Coil toppers with Omalon foam (manufactured by Carpenter).  Can anyone tell me where I might find them?  They're exactly what seems to feel right to me.  I could use queen, full, and twin.  I know Penneys had them on clearance recently, but I missed the sale.<BR><BR>Thanks so much!!<BR><BR>okiethedog
Reply #2 May 10, 2008 7:36 AM
Carpenter says they have discontinued making them and Penneys no longer sells their products.    They don't have an all Omalon foam topper any more.  It turns out the Dream Coil seems to be just right for me, so if I could find them somewhere as an overstock or someone who has one to sell, that's probably my only hope for now.  Anyone know what I can do?
Reply #3 May 11, 2008 2:23 AM
So, you've tried the Omalon or Dream Coils? Have you tried advertising on Craigslist or checking eBay? If I hear anything I'll post and be sure to let you know! Good luck to you.

okiethedog wrote:
Carpenter says they have discontinued making them and Penneys no longer sells their products.    They don't have an all Omalon foam topper any more.  It turns out the Dream Coil seems to be just right for me, so if I could find them somewhere as an overstock or someone who has one to sell, that's probably my only hope for now.  Anyone know what I can do?

Recent Posts