Just Received My New VI-Spring. But Some Questions.
Jun 21, 2011 9:22 AM
After an 8 week wait, we finally received our VI Spring Tiara Supreme 3 days ago. It is an absolutely gorgeous bed and is incredibly comfortable. We opted for 2 twin XL's to make a king. And they zip together. This is an incredible feature. My side is medium but my wife has a firm. She is thrilled and is raving about it. But I am not as enthusiastic. This bed is soft. Seemingly softer than in the showroom. I fall asleep in two seconds flat and have gotten 3 very good nights sleep. However I have lower back pain upon waking. I am a side sleeper and feel that my hip sinks into the bed a drop too much causing my body to make a slight "V" shape if that makes sense. I believe this is the cause of my discomfort. I called VI Spring directly to discuss this and they were very eager to help. They told me that there is so much filling in a bed like this that it will go through a settling period and the feeling will change quite a bit. That given time this problem will likely go away. Does this make sense??? Does anyone have any similar experiences? If I am not happy they will switch it for a firm. But the firm feels too firm for me to be comfortable. I guess it has only been three days. Any opinions or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Recent Posts