I'm dyin' for my FloBed!
Aug 3, 2008 1:49 AM
Hello All,

As you might recall, I purchased a FloBed back in June. Awesome. The best. God I love going to bed. I don't merely fall asleep. That FloBed somehow makes love to my senses and "kisses" me with sensual sleep until I'm floating on a cloud, drifting away. I have been out of town for 11 days, living out of suitcases and hotel rooms and tomorrow night, thank God, I will be back home and my FloBed will be waiting. Ah, the beautiful things of life.

Gizmodo

Re: I'm dyin' for my FloBed!
Reply #1 Aug 5, 2008 2:44 AM
Congratulations on finding a mattress that works for you, Giz! Some people might laugh at the excitement we feel when we finally discover that perfect mattress. But, I'm sure that plenty of us can relate. Keep us posted if anything changes.

Gizmodo wrote:
Hello All,</p><p>As you might recall, I purchased a FloBed back in June. Awesome. The best. God I love going to bed. I don't merely fall asleep. That FloBed somehow makes love to my senses and &quot;kisses&quot; me with sensual sleep until I'm floating on a cloud, drifting away. I have been out of town for 11 days, living out of suitcases and hotel rooms and tomorrow night, thank God, I will be back home and my FloBed will be waiting. Ah, the beautiful things of life.</p><p>Gizmodo
Re: I'm dyin' for my FloBed!
Reply #2 Aug 7, 2008 8:13 PM
Gizmodo, That is exactly how I feel when I am away form my bed.  I am glad you have a bed you love and are getting a good night's sleep. Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts