I have a $2100 credit at sleepy's whats the best one?
Apr 24, 2008 9:18 PM
I just got a credit from sleepy's. I bought a  King size Natures Rest Latex super plush pilliowtop Mattress two years ago. They wanted over 4000 for it after 1/2 hour of haggling and walking out ,I got the salesman down to 2100. After about two months my shoulder started to hurt and then after a year it was like sleeping in a whole. So sleepy's came out and gave it the test and we got a credit. At this point all I want is a mattress that I can depend on. This time they won't Gaurantee it ,so I have to make sure I get the right one. I am 6'1 200 pound I am allergic to dust mights but don't think I want to go latex again, scared it could fail ,maybe I will just get a  dust mite cover. What is the best most dependable Mattress sleepy's has to offer. I plan on spending a evening there but since its kind of hard to get a good feel for a mattress , given my last effort...I thought the naturest rest felt great and the literature had me sold and I got a great deal. I dont want to make the same mistake. Especially since the salesman will probably be trying to stear me to the one that cost them the least. Any help or idea's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.  

Recent Posts