Help! Help! I'm about to decide!
May 5, 2010 1:28 PM
I'm almost ready (I hope) to make a decision. I compared both SleepEZ's 10,000 and 13,000 models with FloBeds' Posture Select & Posture Deluxe models in both blended and natural/organic. I've made myself a pro/con/price chart between SleepEZ & FloBeds, and SleepEZ comes out way ahead on the price, which is a huge deal for me. Including foundation, legs and shipping, SleepEZ's top of the line product comes out for less $ than FloBeds' cheapest product. There are no sales right now at FloBeds, and I know people have said they followed the site daily and ended up getting refunds as sales occurred but I probably won't do that for 90 days.

Unless someone can tell me something that makes the $$$ difference worth it, lets assume I'm going with SleepEZ. But I have just a few more issues and hope anyone with experience can help me out. 

1) What are the reasons to get the 13" mattress over the 10"?

2) Blended vs. natural Talalay... still can't decide who is right and who is wrong on this!

3) SleepEz says I can mix Dunlop and Talalay layers, is there a good reason to do this? Like Dunlop for the bottom layer(s)?

Recent Posts