Has anyone tried Jersey Sheets from Beechwood Tree
Jun 18, 2008 2:01 AM
Just curious if anyone has tried the sheets that are sold at Bed Bath & Beyond jersey sheets from Beechwood trees.  The sample pillowship stretched the width of the pillowslip, but not much going vertical.  Not good if that is the way the fitted sheet is.  They looked pretty good otherwise, and they fit 15" mattresses, so it says.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=112370&RN=18&

Re: Has anyone tried Jersey Sheets from Beechwood Tree
Reply #1 Jun 18, 2008 3:38 AM
I don't care for the feel of jersey sheets. Too hot. I buy almost all of my sheets at Ross Dress for Less. Fairly high count cotton---but not so soft that it feels like...like..JERSEY. :)

Sorry I haven't heard of them. Bed, Bath and Beyond charges more than I want to pay for sheets. :)

Leo3 wrote:
Just curious if anyone has tried the sheets that are sold at Bed Bath &amp; Beyond jersey sheets from Beechwood trees.  The sample pillowship stretched the width of the pillowslip, but not much going vertical.  Not good if that is the way the fitted sheet is.  They looked pretty good otherwise, and they fit 15&quot; mattresses, so it says.<BR><BR>http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&amp;SKU=112370&amp;RN=18&amp;<BR><BR><br type="_moz"/>
Re: Has anyone tried Jersey Sheets from Beechwood Tree
Reply #2 Jun 18, 2008 2:43 PM
I too have bought sheets from Ross, cotton sheets.  But I have the problem of not being able to feel the softness of the latex or cushioning I need for my hip.  The regular cotton sheets also creates wrinkles (cotton) on the bed which end up all over me!   The regular cotton doesn't stretch and makes a hard surface to sleep on.  I have bursitis on the hips, so I am EXTREMELY sensitive.  I agree about the high prices at BB&B, but Ross doesn't carry stretchy good quality sheets. 
This message was modified Jun 18, 2008 by Leo3

Recent Posts