Flobed Euroslat Foundation
Mar 16, 2008 6:56 PM
Hello everyone. First Post here. The question I have is I bought the 4 layer zoned mattress blended latex from Flobed. Under it I bought the Euroslat Foundation and I am worrying now that its to thick a mattress to get any benefit from it. Will I get anything at all? Or would the cheaper flat slat foundation  been just as good. Bed is E.king with  x-firm>firm>zoned layer>convoluted topper. Thanks for any info.
This message was modified Mar 16, 2008 by roddey
Re: Flobed Euroslat Foundation
Reply #1 Mar 16, 2008 11:37 PM
Hi Roddey, Was it shipped yet?  I would call Dewey and discuss this with me as well as this list in case it is not shipped maybe he can hold the order for a few more days until you are sure about the foundation.  I never had anything but a regular slat foundation so I can't be of much help but I like the idea of a zoned layer on top. 
Re: Flobed Euroslat Foundation
Reply #2 Mar 17, 2008 8:37 PM
You can get a pretty good idea of how the regular slat foundation compares to the euroslat by moving your mattress onto the floor - the regular slat is just a raised solid (slatted?) non-yielding platform. If you decide you prefer the firmer surface Flobeds can send you the fir slats for you to switch out with the euroslats, so you don't have to mail back the whole foundation. Requires a bit of labor but a cheaper alternative. They did that for me anyway.

I ended up returning the whole bed, it was just too soft. The euroslats especially let you sink in, but maybe that'll be a good thing for you. I did have the three layer bed, forget what it was called. I don't believe it was zoned. Flobeds was great to work with.

Recent Posts