FLO-BED ONE WEEK REPORT
Jun 10, 2008 5:51 PM
Hi All,

I could KICK myself for waiting these many years to purchase a FloBed  I received my FloBed on the 3rd of June. Setup was a snap as it is an X-long single bed--superfirm over X-firm.
Everything, the latex layers, the beautiful cover, is all First Class!  Frankly I was a little afraid of the firmness levels but Mike @ flobeds said that this is what I should go with. I am 5'11" and weigh 260.  I am glad I went with Mike's suggestion. THIS is the MOST COMFORTABLE bed I have EVER slept on, and I am 56 years old. I actually look forward to bed time every night so that I can snuggle into this dream-bed. I sleep deeply, soundly, comfort-upon-comfortably, and wake feeling Fantastic!!!  I will never own another brand bed. I am a FloBed customer for life!!

The bed is NOT zoned. I tried a zoned bed once, another company that sucked big time, and hated the zoning.  Anyway, I am just one voice out of a million, I know, but THIS VOICE will continue to sing the praises to FloBeds!!  Awesome...totally awesome.

Sincerely

Gizmodo
Re: FLO-BED ONE WEEK REPORT
Reply #1 Jun 10, 2008 9:12 PM
Gizmodo, I am so happy for you.  Now you know why I rave about FloBeds since the customer service is wonderful and the bed is quality made and so comfortable once you get the latex layers just right for you. It is so worth it to get it right.  I am glad Mike was able to help you get it right the first time. Due to my petite size (not quite 5 feet and about 100 lbs), Dave felt I should go softer than I had wanted to go and then I needed many exchanges to go firmer. I really ,like firm beds. My bed is all Superfirms and X-Firms but I have the X-Firm over the Super Firm over the X-Firm on one side of my bed over the slat foundation and two X-Firms (but at 39 ILD) over a 46 ILD (the super firm averaged more so I put it on one side of the bed) over the slat foundation.  Your set up sounds perfect for your height and weight.  It really is wonderful sleeping soundly and waking up feeling great instead of moving all night to get off the pressure points like I used to do on a conventional  very firm bed.  My bed is not zoned either.  If I am ever in pain before bed due to the herniated disks from my car accident, I always wake up feeling so much better in the morning since my bed really helps my back relax and get support without putting any pressure on my pressure points. I also have a latex pillow that I love.  Do you have the 2" convoluted topper over your layers? If I had two layers, I would have had only the X-Firms since I am petite so your bed must be very firm and I am glad it is working for you. 
Reply #2 Jun 11, 2008 2:40 AM
What a refreshing post! It's always wonderful to see when someone is 100% pleased with their mattress. Thank you for such a positive review!

Happy slumber!

Gizmodo wrote:
Hi All,<BR><BR><span style="font-weight: bold;">I could KICK myself</span> for waiting these many years to purchase a FloBed  I received my FloBed on the 3rd of June. Setup was a snap as it is an X-long single bed--superfirm over X-firm.<BR>Everything, the latex layers, the beautiful cover, is all First Class!  Frankly I was a little afraid of the firmness levels but Mike @ flobeds said that this is what I should go with. I am 5'11&quot; and weigh 260.  I am glad I went with Mike's suggestion. THIS is the <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;">MOST COMFORTABLE</span> bed I have EVER slept on, and I am 56 years old. I actually look forward to bed time every night so that I can snuggle into this dream-bed. <span style="font-weight: bold;">I sleep deeply, soundly, comfort-upon-comfortably, and wake feeling Fantastic!!!  I will never own another brand bed. I am a FloBed customer for life!! </span><BR><BR>The bed is NOT zoned. I tried a zoned bed once, another company that sucked big time, and hated the zoning.  Anyway, I am just one voice out of a million, I know, but THIS VOICE will continue to sing the praises to FloBeds!!  Awesome...totally awesome.<BR><BR>Sincerely<BR><BR>Gizmodo
Reply #3 Jun 11, 2008 6:25 AM
Very helpful information, Gizmodo!  My husband is close to your size so I'm especially glad to know what worked for you.  You've encouraged me to get off the fence soon!  So I guess you like the soft, convoluted topper OK?

Mimi

Reply #4 Jun 11, 2008 6:31 PM
Yes, the topper is great! I too was a little concerned about it but it is apparently just the right thickness. I think perhaps that it is just part of the overall experience as I am not directly aware of it. Doggone it--it's only 5:30 PM and I can't wait to go to bed

Recent Posts