Dunlop toppers by NaturalSleepproducts.net and their products
Apr 18, 2008 1:14 PM
History: Thought these were talalay because their advertising is very similiar to Absolutecomfort and USmemoryfoam. i.e. Ergosoft, 4.75 lb, natural.  Never got a return email, saw Fibex at bottom of webpage, so googled "fibex and latex".  Called Fibex and talked with a nice and knowledgeable man.  He said he was dismayed that I didn't get a response and  he would look into it.  They get container loads in.  Said they do wholesale for Richard Pieris for mattress companies,  but are doing some retail too.  Quoted me $112 for a 24ild queen dunlop.  Said there's a 10% restocking fee.  They get it from Latex Green out of Sri Lanka.  He is sending me samples.  Figured I might as well reconsider dunlop since still waiting on samples of talalay.  I would order from them.  Is my sleeplessness making me gullible??  :))

Re: Dunlop toppers by NaturalSleepproducts.net and their products
Reply #1 Apr 18, 2008 8:43 PM
Thickness?

Shipping costs?
Reply #2 Apr 24, 2008 3:32 PM
Well.  I forgot to ask about shipping, so I sent an email.  That was at least three days ago.  No response.  Should of listened to the "kinda looks iffy" advise.  Still no samples, but the AbsoluteComfort took about 1.5 or 2 weeks, so it still might happen.  But I am moving on.  The 2" from Absolute might be too much.  Am considering the 1" foambymail that Lynn spoke of, or the 1" sleeplikeabear.  Am ready to get this over with!
Reply #3 May 2, 2008 11:23 PM
For what it's worth, wanted you all to know I received my samples from these guys.  nice big 12"x8"x2", both ild's, probably an 18ild, and 30 ild.  But they were labeled D75 for soft, and D85 for medium.  Look, feel exactly like Absolutecomfort.  Along with a Latexgreen brochure and business card with email fibex@tds.net 

I would of ordered from them seeing their samples, if I hadn't already from sleeplikeabear.  But only got a 1", so still might order another 1" in the future....

Reply #4 May 4, 2008 11:09 AM
Thank you TheQuest for sharing in case anyone wants to order samples or try this place out.  We all try to help one another on this wonderful site that I feel blessed to have found which helped me a lot.
Reply #5 Jun 30, 2008 4:13 PM
An update on this company.  I went ahead and ordered from here.  I got the 2" medium firm.  I paid $180 (20 extra for medium), that included shipping.  I like it.  It seems quality.  I have very limited latex experience.  Just samples I received and one topper I returned.  It seems quality to me so far.  I liked it so I was going to order another 1", but when I called she added shipping, for a total of  135 for a 1".    They must have not charged me shipping on my first order.  So I decided to order from foambymail.  I don't think they (naturalsleepprod)have it totally together though.  I put me cc info in, but she still called wanting it, didn't know it was on the website, weird.  It came in a week.  It looked like the latex I returned where they said it had a bad cut.  But this one seems sturdier,  I will check it in a month to see if it's fraying. 

Recent Posts