Bedding Gurus - Linens, Pillows, Duvets, etc
Feb 25, 2008 6:17 PM
Anyone care to shed some info or give me a primer of good bedding stuff

I was avoiding Hastens due to pricepoint but the comfort just sold itself.
Their pillows seems like top quality as well....or maybe it was the combo of the mattress and pillow that made it felt like sleeping on clouds.

Would love to hear some recommendations for bedding accesories - sheets, duvets, etc.
I think I'll try to get the rep to throw in a set of pillows and either a bedskirt or mattress protector..
Re: Bedding Gurus - Linens, Pillows, Duvets, etc
Reply #1 Feb 25, 2008 8:46 PM
At certain times of the year, Hastens runs specials where their company stores throw in about $1,000 worth of "free" bedding when you purchase a bed. That would include their fabulous pillows, mattress covers, etc. You might ask them when their next bedding special is, or see if your rep can help you out otherwise.  

You may want to wait until you have your Hastens at home before you buy a new comforter. We have a Queen size 2000T, and we discovered our existing Queen down comforter is a little too narrow to cover the sides of the mattress. We will eventually purchase a wider comforter. All of our other existing deep pocket Queen bedding fit fine.

Reply #2 Feb 25, 2008 9:08 PM
I smell mattress promotion. Going from SF/Sealy to a $15K Hastens in 5 days. I just don't buy it.
Reply #3 Feb 25, 2008 9:34 PM
No this is not a product shill....

I started off with the S as a *consumer* this is what we're accustomed to.
In the search for the ~the mattress~ did I become aware of the Hastens brand.

There is absolutely no comparison between the S and the H line....and not have I raved about the product.
But indeed, the product sells itself IMO.
Reply #4 Feb 26, 2008 2:37 AM
It might sell itself as an ideal. A BMW or Mercedes will also sell itself to me...until it's time for me to open my wallet. :( Then it's back to the reliable, but affordable Honda.

There is another guy here who loves his Hastens!

pingable wrote:
No this is not a product shill....<BR><BR>I started off with the S as a *consumer* this is what we're accustomed to.<BR>In the search for the ~the mattress~ did I become aware of the Hastens brand.<BR><BR>There is absolutely no comparison between the S and the H line....and not have I raved about the product.<BR>But indeed, the product sells itself IMO.

Recent Posts