After Sams Club Organic Latex Mattress bad Experience - Need Suggestions
Jan 24, 2011 3:02 PM
I am thinking about returning this Sams Club Organic latex mattress called White Night by the company Innomax that makes it.

I have no idea what to believe in. After making several phone calls to this company and the number listed on Sams club web site relating to this mattress and getting contradictory answers about the make up, ILDs, name of the company that makes the latex that goes into their mattress etc., I have had enough of these people.

After almost 3 weeks now, I am waking up with very tired, haggard face and dark under eye circles, eye bags etc.

Believe it or not this has not happened to me for years, long long time but now I am waking up intermttenly with nightmarish dreams sleeping on this Sams club latex mattress. My head aches, my eyes are red, I am dead tired and barely have enough energy to get out of this nightmarish sams club latex mattress. Is this called sleep?

This mattress is not worth it.

So I am going to start all over.

Please advice which company and the latex set up that would be suitable for someone like me:

mostly Side Sleeper

height - 6 feet and 2 inches

Weight 225 lbs

Health issues - low back pain, now also neck pain

Prefer a soft sleeping surface but not too soft

What kind of latex and what layers would you suggest and which company would be more reliable and trustworthy?

Thanks for every kind advice you have given.

This message was modified May 1, 2014 by a moderator

Recent Posts