Help! Third mattress in 6 months. . .
Jun 15, 2008 1:24 AM
Hi all:

This is my first post.  My wife and I are in mattress h3ll right now.  We purchased a Sealy Spring Free Beachside a few months ago.  We found it a little too soft.  So, we decided we wanted firm and picked up a Simmons SUPERPAINFULLYFIRM model.  :-) It's way too hard and the springs are already making noises.  We think we want latex again but aren't sure why. . . .  We like a Nature's Rest latex bed but all the reviews I see are terrible.  I don't want to make a mistake a third time.  Would a topper perhaps be a better (and cheaper) option?   The more I look at mattresses the more I think we just won't find the perfect mattress. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated! 
Re: Help! Third mattress in 6 months. . .
Reply #6 Jun 25, 2008 10:11 AM
dssxxxx wrote:
I will recommend 1 latex mattress.  I normally do not make recommendations, but this one has works for us.

We had their top of the line spring and we were not happy (another story) and they allowed us to exchange it 9 months later for the Cirrus model.

See it at:

www.goldbondmattress.com

Not affiliated.

I agree. The latex mattress is really effective for this type of problem. I had a similar problem and took the course of action recommended by dssxxxx and it worked a treat - it's still going strong now!

Recent Posts