Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All!
May 30, 2010 9:01 PM
I may not be around tomorrow so just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to everyone.

This is one of the nicest forums to come to, with everyone getting along and being helpful. As such it is a nice place to come, unlike many other forums where people just fight all the time.

Thanks for all your support in helping me find a decent night's rest, and for putting up with my nutty obsession with mattress surgery. winklaugh

Re: Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All!
Reply #1 May 30, 2010 10:05 PM
Back at ya, man. When I stumbled upon this site a month ago or so, I was impressed with the people, and to this day continue to love everyone's spirit.

Your contributions have been so helpful, too, as have those of so many of the regulars. I look forward to getting my components soon (they're on order) and doing a little reporting of my own.

Happy Memorial Day weekend, all!

Reply #2 May 31, 2010 11:54 AM
Hey Jim, 

Happy Memorial Day to you, as well as to all of the forum's regulars. 

..........but you know, if everyone agreed with everyone else all the time, it would soon become very boring.  This place seems to have a nice balance between proponents and antagonists.  Heck, I am even missing Eagle's "sage" remarks. 

Philip

Reply #3 May 31, 2010 5:03 PM
There are 99% great people here, with a few visiting that are not so much.  But all in all it is a great place for us frustrated consumers to gather and share much needed information. I for one am happy for what I have learned here and hope to share some knowledge and experiences with others.

Happy Memorial Day veterans and Americans!

Reply #4 May 31, 2010 6:11 PM
Yeh, where did Eagle go?   I miss his posts now and then.   Plus, SleepEZ seems to be gaining ground on here lately....haha.

Happy Memorial Day to all!

Reply #5 Jun 1, 2010 3:39 PM
markbnh1 wrote:

Yeh, where did Eagle go?   I miss his posts now and then.   Plus, SleepEZ seems to be gaining ground on here lately....haha.

Happy Memorial Day to all!

Yeah, Eagle, we miss ya, "come on back, now, ya hear?"

Recent Posts