6 week old Tempurpedic giving me back pain!
May 30, 2013 3:45 PM
I am a 75 year old single lady who has been living with chronic back pain from an automobille accident since I was 34 years old.  I recently needed to replace the mattresses on my split

Ca. king adjustable bed. For what ever reason I always thought that the Tempurpedic mattress was the best mattress money could buy....So I have been saving up to make this

purchase.  The first couple of weeks were great!  Then I began to get increased back pain, now it is to the point to where I cannot sleep on it :(  I bought the bed at a store where they will let me

exchange it for up to ninety days with a restocking fee of $300.00.  I have already made one exchange from the "Tempurpedic Cloud" to the "Tempurpedic  Weightless Select".  The problem is

the store where I bought it does not sell what my doctor has just told me that I need.  The doctor seems to think for my particular problem I should have a latex mattress, not too

firm and not too soft.  Of course I now realize (too late) that I made a very big and costly mistake!  If any of you know of anyone in So. Ca (Orange County)  that would like to buy a  new split Ca.King

Mattresses,  please PM me, as this would be a fantastic deal for someone.  No smoking home, no pets.

I am just sick about this problem as one of the beds has never even been used at all..... I would like to recoup some of my money rather than donate them as they are so new! 

I would be willing to make someone a very good price on these mattresses!

jwerley

This message was modified May 31, 2013 by jwerley

Recent Posts