Best Mattress for heavy people?
Dec 10, 2017 6:28 AM
Hi everyone!
Excess weight, as has long been known, creates certain problems for people. In the morning, I get up tired, sleepy, as if I plowed the field all night, and did not rest on a comfortable bed.
I was recommended to pick up a comfortable good mattress. But how to choose? Are there any tips? I need a king size mattress under $300. I browse the Net and has stopped on Perfect Cloud Memory Foam Mattress. But it is a bit more expensive than I expect. May be there are good cheaper alternatives?
Thanks in advance!
This message was modified Dec 10, 2017 by a moderator
Re: Best Mattress for heavy people?
Reply #8 Nov 22, 2018 2:38 AM
Choosing a mattress for heavy people is only easy if you understand a few points and these notes, will make you select a perfect mattress.I recommended that they aim for the mattress that is at least 10 inches or more. Here are Some of the mattress for heavy people Lucid 14-inch,Sleep Innovation,Classic Brand Mattress, Ghostbed Mattress.
Reply #9 Nov 30, 2018 1:24 AM
<p> </p> ]
Hello Daria<br /> It's very important to know that when buying a mattress you should find a bed that gives even weight distribution. You also want to find a mattress that is breathable, a mattress that has a regulated temperature a brand that you can look at is Serta. A Serta Mattress might be on the expensive side, but it's better to have a good quality mattress that will last you for years to come.
[/quote wrote:
Well said
Reply #10 May 29, 2019 3:45 AM
I think Orthopedic Mattress and Memory Foam Mattress is a good choice for heavy people.

This message was modified May 29, 2019 by a moderator
Reply #11 Sep 16, 2019 1:43 AM
For larger and heavier people, a latex mattress can be a good option. A memory foam mattress is also good for heavy people.
This message was modified Sep 16, 2019 by Bhardwaj Lalit
Reply #12 Sep 19, 2019 7:07 AM
I am about 175 pounds now, I am too fat to finish my usual activity and I want to lose my weight now, because I got the serious cervical spondylosis, that is too terrible for me, and the doctor tell me I will feel better if I lose my weight. I often wake up at mild night because my disease, and I feel so mad about it , but since I bought a new mattress I don't wake up at mild night yet! That's amazing! But I still try to lose my weight for my cure!
This message was modified Sep 19, 2019 by a moderator
Reply #13 Sep 27, 2019 9:01 AM
For larger and heavier people, a latex mattress can be a good option.
Innerspring mattresses can be both very good or very bad for obese people.
Reply #14 Oct 10, 2019 1:04 PM
chek out mattresses with cool gel technology to relax your waist.
Reply #15 Mar 5, 2020 4:49 AM
I think the firm mattress which could provide support for the people would be more suit for the heavy people. Like the pocket sprung mattress or the pillow top mattress.
Reply #16 Sep 15, 2020 5:19 AM
It depends on weight, really, but you may have better luck searching for bariatric mattresses.
Reply #17 Dec 18, 2022 9:28 AM
I think Recliners are the best for sleeping.

Recent Posts