I'm buying a bed in the next ~24 hrs. Help me pull the trigger!
Jun 30, 2012 8:02 PM
Hi all,

I am a 22-year-old guy who just moved to a new city and has been on an airmattress for the last two weeks.  Long story short, I'm buying a bed this weekend.  I got it down to either bedinabox or a night therapy bed from sams club.  Then I discovered this site, heard about foambymail, and saw I could get a 5.3lb memory foam bed for next to nothing.  Should I do it?  Or would bedinabox / night therapy be better?

I'm wondering if it will "sleep hot" and if there is any quality issue I should be aware of.  I'm also wondering if I making a mistake by not getting an expensive mattress.  Cost is not too much of an issue - I am cheap with most things, but I had allotted up to $1500 for this purchase.  Ive been erring towards the cheaper side (eg Night Therapy) because I'm young and will probably be in and out of apartments / switching cities, etc, and also because I like saving money if the product is still good.

Anyways, thoughts on foambymail, bedinabox, night therapy, or anything else I should know?  This airbed I'm on is driving me insane, I am definitely buying this weekend.

This message was modified Jul 1, 2012 by a moderator
Re: I'm buying a bed in the next ~24 hrs. Help me pull the trigger!
Reply #3 Aug 10, 2012 6:17 PM
I would really like to know what you decided on doing?

I am KILLING myself over this decision.

The Night Therapy 12" Latex mattress seems like a really good value. 7 inches of latex in a Sealy costs $2000. 

The thing that worries me though is that all the Night Therapy latex mattresses say "Firm". I am wondering how firm that is. I weight 240 pounds and my last innerspring mattress broke down and I ended up having lower back pain.

Recent Posts