Tempflow or Tempurpedic
Feb 8, 2014 5:48 PM
I am ready to purchase a Tempflow Harmonia or Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Re: Tempflow or Tempurpedic
Reply #1 Feb 10, 2014 5:26 PM
My recommendation is to stay away from cheap chinese imports.  If you do go that route, I would suggest getting it from Costco.  That way you can return with little issue when it doesn't do what you need it to do.  If it does work, you got a good deal.

I have never heard of Tempflow.  How did it feel compare to the Cloud supreme?

There are a million fly by night operations selling the 'better than Tempurpedic at a fraction of the price', that are here today, gone tomorrow.  So, buyer beware.

Good luck. And remember, going cheap sometimes costs more in the long run.

Reply #2 May 19, 2014 12:46 PM
Dldlaw wrote:

I am ready to purchase a Tempflow Harmonia or Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Didlaw.  Agree with Goodsleep. I checked out Tempflow's web site and they don't list pricing.  One can only imagine what range of prices they will give you over the phone.  There are plenty of other companies who sell similar mattresses who do list prices on their web site.  Try them out.  Mattdud.

Reply #3 Jun 30, 2014 10:14 AM
The Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme is more reliable. I would go for that one, as the previous members also said, you shouldn't trust those new and cheap versions
Reply #4 Sep 3, 2014 7:20 AM
I agree with Mattdud. I also looked at Tempflow's website and they don't list prices. Instead of Tempflow Harmonia or Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme why don't you try an adjustable bed mattress apart of a better night sleep you can also get a lot of health benefits on this mattress. Try it!

Recent Posts