Summerhill & Bishop v. S & F
Sep 26, 2009 10:34 PM
Has anyone heard of the brand Summerhill and Bishop? I guess it's a joint brand produced by Simmons and Ortho Mattress but I can't seem to find any literature on it.<BR><BR>Option 1 is a queen Summerhill and Bishop &quot;Elgin&quot; pillowtop that has 980 individually pocketed coils, 12.75 gauge double tempered, 2 1/2&quot; high density (not sure on type or actual density) foam and 1&quot; memory foam encasement, 10 year warranty.<BR><BR>Option 2 is a S &amp; F &quot;Maple Leaf&quot; which I'm guessing equates to their Luxury Innerspring line, 825 coil count with 5&quot; memory foam and 2.5&quot; foam encasement which I am also unsure about in terms of specs, 10 year warranty. No gauge was given by the rep.<BR><BR>Figure a $300 increase for Option 2, both were comfortable for my primary backsleeping, sometimes side sleeping body position in the 15 minute nap test. Primary concern is durability, not sure if Option 1 is a good idea with no background on its longevity or if Option 2 is worth the extra $$. Thanks for the help.<BR><BR>At 6 ft 170 lbs, the smart size choice would be a queen but I'm still debating bumping up to a king size bed because they are just so fun to sleep in...like falling into a cloud haha.
This message was modified Sep 26, 2009 by tiredandrestless

Recent Posts