Springs. Can we talk?
Apr 20, 2014 9:53 PM
Who makes the best springs and which are the best type?  I'm about ready to make my own damn mattress.  I think springs are best for me and my neuromuscular issues and sensitivity to off-gassing.  I read somewhere that single coils are not right for me.  So I'm thinking now to start looking based on springs.  I got here by reading about mattresses for years.  I'm currently on a Dreamfoam from Hell.  TIA!
Re: Springs. Can we talk?
Reply #1 Apr 22, 2014 12:07 PM
BedBuggy wrote:

Who makes the best springs and which are the best type?  I'm about ready to make my own damn mattress.  I think springs are best for me and my neuromuscular issues and sensitivity to off-gassing.  I read somewhere that single coils are not right for me.  So I'm thinking now to start looking based on springs.  I got here by reading about mattresses for years.  I'm currently on a Dreamfoam from Hell.  TIA!

Bedbuggy.  You have opened a whole can of worms.  Every mattress company thinks they have the best coils.  Browse the big mattress company websites and tell us where you are leaning.  Mattdud.

Recent Posts