Simmons Felicity Pillowtop
Feb 8, 2010 11:26 AM
I'll be looking at purchasing a new queen size mattress set in the next few weeks, and I am pretty much set on the Simmons Felicity.

Since this is a hotel only mattress, where would I find the retail equivalent, and what would it be called?

Thank you for your help!
Re: Simmons Felicity Pillowtop
Reply #4 Feb 9, 2010 4:24 PM
I liked the Hampton Inn new bed line which is made by Serta.   They have put this Serta bed in all their hotels as part of a bedding upgrade.   I called Serta once and they offered to sell me one, but it was expensive and NO returns.    A year later I noticed that Hampton Inn now offers the bed on their website.  Still fairly expensive and NO returns if you don't like it.    I wonder if you REALLY get the same bed?    Anyway, last time I slept on one at their hotel I decided I preferred my new latex mattress.
Reply #5 Feb 9, 2010 4:52 PM
randys wrote:
I bought a hilton bed once, good one too

You cant get a retail version of it, they are made specifically for the hotels, Sheraton has their own, etc.

So you must buy it from the hotel...

I assume you're talking about a NEW one...
I figured they'd probably mark it up a lot to sell you one if you could get one at all.
When I called the Venetian years ago about their Englander spring mattress, they told me what it was but would not sell me one. I'm sure I probably wouldn't have wanted to pay as much as they wanted, anyway, especially with no sleep trial.
But I did buy the same brand and the same springs years later (last year) which I am now using.
Reply #6 Feb 13, 2010 7:39 PM
google it...................

Recent Posts