Rejuvenite low profile latex pillow
May 7, 2010 10:19 PM
I'm sleeping on a Nature's Rest zoned plush queen sized pillow and it's hurting the back of my neck!  It is really nice except for the fact that it is too high for my neck - even as a back sleeper.  It feels fine if I'm resting on my side but not so good when I end up sleeping on my back.  I bought the Costco/Sleep Science 100% latex mattress which I need to wait on as well as a 2 inch Visco2 mattress enhancer, if that helps.  

I'm thinking of the Rejuvenite low profile pillows like the Renewal (http://www.sleeplikeabear.com/product/RJ-RN) or the 100% natural low profile pillow (http://www.sleeplikeabear.com/product/RJ-OL).  I wonder if these options are lower profile than the Nature's Rest that I currently have?  

It is really hard for me to sleep at night and I've never been able to find the right pillow, which I think has been contributing to this problem.  Thus, I'm on an intense mission to find the right sleeping material.  Thanks to anyone who can help!!!

Re: Rejuvenite low profile latex pillow
Reply #1 May 7, 2010 10:56 PM
Take an electric meat carving knife and cut a dip into the pillow or cut a 1" layer or whatever off of it. It's very easy to do, I've done it many times with both latex and memory foam. Just be careful to take a little, then try it, then a little more, etc.

Of course you CAN also glue it back on if need be with foam glue.

Reply #2 May 8, 2010 8:57 PM
I ordered 2 each of the Restora and Renewal queen size pillows from Allergy Buyers Club (had a coupon worth $5 and the pillows were $10 off [$74.95 each....pretty pricey!]) but when I got my order all 4 pillows were the same size/feel/loft.  I contacted Latex International at Rejuvenite.com for info on how to determine the difference (Restora vs. Renewal) and even sent side by side pictures of the product I received. The retail packaging said I received said I had been shipped 2 Restora and 2 Renewal pillows but from the pictures I emailed the Rejuvenite Product Manager he determined I had 4 Restora pillows.

I got an RMA and UPS sticker to return the mislabeled (?) pillows from Allergy Buyers Club. So far I've heard nothing from ABC customer service even though the UPS tracking site shows the pillows were received by ABC on the 5th of May. I'm getting kind of ticked off because my credit card has been charged and because of the weird billing cycle timing already paid for.

I will comment more on the two "lofts" when I get the real Renewal pillows.

I think next time I may forgo the "discount" and deal with the actual manufacturer if they retail/e-tail their product (responses from the product manager at Rejuvenite were very fast and helpful). My one time purchase from SLAB was without incident and pleasant also

Reply #3 May 9, 2010 7:40 PM
Thanks for your feedback.  I'm eager to hear about how the actual Renewal pillows compare to the Restora.  Good luck and hope things go smoother with ABC!

This is probably going to sound all sorts of wrong but I bought the Novaform contour memory foam pillow filled with PU and so far it's been great for my neck!  For $20, I can't complain.  

Recent Posts