Worried about potentially high Casper returns before buying my parents a new bed
Jul 22, 2016 4:28 PM
My parent's ancient spring mattress could use a replacement and I am thinking about a Capser but heard that they actually get a lot of returns because of the whole "one-size-fits all" situation...

Does anyone here know their return rate? (or why they would have more than the other guys like Leesa or Saatva)
Supposedly foam mattress Novosbed has fewer returns.. I am also considering these guys but my parents are not familiar with this brand and hear about Casper on the radio. Do multiple firmness options like Novosbed really lower the likelihood of returns? (I can try and figure out my parent's firmness preference first)

Apparently Casper returns are also spiking which makes me think that all their advertising is resulting in lots of people buying something they are not expecting. Would their returns be higher just because their sales have gotten so big that they are now selling to more particular baby boomers? (like my dad who has slept on an innerspring all his life and is yet to try memory foam)

I know they have a 100-day free trial with free returns, but I would like to know before I go and set up everything up. (And my parents live nowhere near a Casper showroom)

Thanks!
Re: Worried about potentially high Casper returns before buying my parents a new bed
Reply #1 Sep 2, 2016 4:35 PM
Ottery.  How do you know that Casper's returns are spiking?  That seems like information that the company would not release.  Mattdud

Recent Posts