Wool mattress pad reduce heat from tempurpedic??????
Feb 11, 2015 8:41 AM
Costco has Tempurpedic, discounted with their insane return policy so I am getting 2014 model cloud supreme, when it heats up on me and it will, on my skin I mean, what can I put on mattress between it and fitted sheet to cut down on heating up?
Re: Wool mattress pad reduce heat from tempurpedic??????
Reply #3 Apr 3, 2015 7:34 PM
Try a wool mattress pad.
This message was modified Apr 6, 2015 by a moderator
Reply #4 May 12, 2015 3:53 PM
Randy.  What did you decide to do?  Mattdud

Quote:

Costco has Tempurpedic, discounted with their insane return policy so I am getting 2014 model cloud supreme, when it heats up on me and it will, on my skin I mean, what can I put on mattress between it and fitted sheet to cut down on heating up?
Reply #5 Oct 15, 2015 6:49 AM
I am not sure it will completely wick away the humid temperature either from the mattress or from your body but I do feel that to an extent it will cut down the excess heat. The best part of wool is it will keep you warm during cold climates and cool during summer time so you can get it anyway. The hypo-allergenic properties are an added benefit for you.
Feel Cooler mattress pad reduce heat from tempurpedic??????
Reply #6 Dec 2, 2015 6:35 PM
Hey

The Feel Cooler mattress pad is excellent for reducing heat and keep you cooler at night.

It really helped me with the heat build up from my mattress, and it has such a wonderful cool feel when you get in bed at night.
I have the regular version, they also have a Feel Cooler 2 pad with twice the amount of temperature regulating material if you have
a serious heat problem.

best

The Ranger.
This message was modified Dec 2, 2015 by a moderator

Recent Posts