tempurpedic allura Woes
Dec 2, 2014 3:14 PM
I am trying to get some advice to see if I need to change this mattress or if there could be something else causing my problem. I have had the tempurpedic allura for 2.5 years. It was great in the beginning, however within the past few months I have started to receive pain in both of my shoulders (Around the Bicep Area).

I went to doctors, was given cortozone shots, and also tried physcial therapy. The Pain did go away for a while, but has now come back. I don't have the luxury to try another mattress in my house since this is the only mattress I have. I did go on vacation recently and did not experince any problems when I was at hotels.

I am trying to determine if the mattress is the culprit. I am a side sleeper, and have not changed my pillows yet. However I tend to think if the pillow was the issue, the pain would be in my neck area and not the middle of my arm/shoulder area. I did speak to someone at a mattress store recently and was informed the foam mattress don't have much underlying support and has caused consumers pain in the hip and shoulder areas.

I paid a lot of money for this mattress, so before I get rid of it and spend more money on something else, I want to see if anyone else has had similar problems, or even just trying to get some general opinions.

Thanks

Re: tempurpedic allura Woes
Reply #1 Jan 31, 2015 6:36 PM
What did you decide to do?

Recent Posts