Memory foam mattress ( lower back pain ) help
Apr 25, 2016 8:21 PM
i have an 13" queen gel infused memory foam mattress ( 2.5' gel infused top,2.5" memory foam with contour9 zone support, and 8.0' high resilience base foam ). the problem is i start having lower back pain problem a few months later after i bought it. the middle part start to sag and cannot support anymore.there're 2 inches thick extra space in the middle of the 2.5 gel foam topper and the base, so i thought maybe i can order 2'' thick high density foam and stick it in the middle part for better support. now it comes to a LUX HQ and a HD36 , i have no idea what to pick. so what do you recommend which one i should get?

thank you
Re: Memory foam mattress ( lower back pain ) help
Reply #2 May 30, 2016 7:06 AM
I am sure foam mattresses helps lower back pain. But don't know much about such mattresses suppliers
Reply #3 Jul 27, 2016 11:57 PM
What is the average or practical price memory foam mattress?
Reply #4 Aug 9, 2016 1:29 AM

It's sad to hear that after buying a gel infused memory foam mattress, you are having problem with lower back pain. Back pain can be a problem if you are sleeping on the wrong mattress. The average lifespan of a mattress is 6-7 years. But for a person sleeping on a newly bought mattress and getting back pain, is something that concerns. There are options to come out of this. Relax, you don't have to change your mattress. Try looking for a mattress topper. Buying a mattress topper is an affordable solution, rather than changing the whole mattress. Mattress toppers are known to relieve back pain. Even the doctors recommend buying a mattress topper for a peaceful sleep. The memory foam mattress topper is the best recommended mattress topper for anyone suffering from back pain. Having a memory foam mattress, its good that you buy a mattress topper of the same type. If you are having a problem with your mattress getting sagged in the middle part, try getting a memory foam mattress topper. The technical features of the memory foam adjusts to your body and temperature. So whenever you sleep, the topper makes sure that the body is rightly placed to avoid any kind of pain.  

Recent Posts