The Acknowledge of Natural Latex Pillow
Mar 8, 2015 9:23 AM
Latex is made from the oak milk(each oak, everyday only can obtain the milk about 30 cc). It is made by the process of refining, ferment, boiling, clipping etc., which was first found by the Spain conqueror and then named it tears of the tree”. With the feature of natural and antibacterial, latex is used widely in the medical industry such as the baby pacifier and medical gloves.

Latex is human being’s best sleeping gift by the nature. In Europe, people notice that only by using the natural bedding can they gain the sustainable support and soft feeling while they sleep. So thousands of Europeans buy the natural latex bedding each year. Latex is the most advanced bedding material in the world. Its unique feature not only can satisfy the consumer’s requirement, also conform to the trend of “back in nature”. In pursuit of the great sense of comfort, latex has gradually become to the main trend of bedding market.

Latex Advantages:

Anti-mite
100% Ergonomic Support
Good Ventilation
Non-toxic substances

This message was modified Mar 8, 2015 by a moderator
Re: The Acknowledge of Natural Latex Pillow
Reply #1 May 13, 2015 6:28 AM
Hi, thanks for posting this. I am looking for a great brand of pillow to use in my bedroom. I will surely look for this natural latex pillow in the stores here in my area and hope they have it. Thanks for the tip.
Reply #2 Jun 30, 2015 2:20 PM
LPM.  Do you have any numbers to support, "latex has gradually become to the main trend of bedding market?" Mattdud
Reply #3 Jul 27, 2015 11:03 AM
Thank you for the information. It's very nice
Reply #4 Aug 11, 2015 9:48 AM
Thank you for the information. :)
Reply #5 Feb 26, 2016 3:33 PM
Very informative post! Trying to learn more about latex in pillows and mattresses and this certainly helps!
Reply #6 Mar 5, 2016 4:56 AM
Yeap,the natural latex pillow sounds great,but memory foam pillow also has its advantages,such as it's suitable for relief of neck and back problems.

Recent Posts