Ordering with Saatva
Apr 21, 2012 6:25 PM
Hi all, after lots of research, visiting stores, and reading reviews I just got off the phone with a customer service rep at Saatva (the online luxury mattress company) who I found to be extremely helpful in answering my questions.  The service representative said that their model is similar to Zappos, which is customer service centric approach to business and savings due to being online only.  I definitely can see that, it was nice to be able to get someone on the phone when I called it seems like they are exceptional to work with!  My main concern any mattress purchase is it sleeping "hot", but I was assured due to the high quality memory foam, premium eurotop, and stucture of the foam layers that this was not an issue.  The salesperson also confirmed (as I've heard lots of good things about dual-coil beds) that thier bed cannot usually be found in this price range and is an "ultra premium" product.  I've heard dual-coil is superior for stability and durability, in addition to providing better support and comfort.  Makes sense to me.  I was convinced. I am local delivery here so I'm going to arrange to have the bed by the end of the week.  I'm really looking forward to finally making a purchase after more than a month of looking around!  If I can get a $2-3000, supportive, bed for $1200 call me a fan!  Hope to update in about a week when I get the bed.
This message was modified Apr 21, 2012 by MarkandJen
Re: Ordering with Saatva
Reply #7 May 8, 2012 8:08 AM
Mark and Jen,

Did you get your Saatva bed yet?   I am looking for a new bed and an soooo confused by all the choices.  I just stumbled on the Saatva link, and I am very interested.  Help?

Marmee

Re: Ordering with Saatva
Reply #8 Jun 9, 2012 10:06 PM
Marmee wrote:

Mark and Jen,

Did you get your Saatvad bed yet?   I am looking for a new bed and an soooo confused by all the choices.  I just stumbled on the Saatva link, and I am very interested.  Help?

Marmee

did either of you get the bed. if so how is it.

Recent Posts