How about I try Habitat topper on my foam?
Oct 15, 2009 12:53 PM
As some of you may know, to test the foam beds (never had anything but springs) I bought the 10 inch Emma/Sleep Science from Costco last week, i have low back pain, 6 foot tall and 180 lbs...after a few days it isnt working, a bit too soft but just barely, low back pain is back...

I figured I would try latex but nothing local other than Flobeds, long story, lets skip that for now...I found that HABITAT sells a LATEX topper, 2 or 3 inch for around $500 with a 180 day guaranteed 100% money refund deal...

So, why not get the 2 inch topper and put it on the foam mattress and see if latex support is better for my back?

Does that make sense vs buying an entire bed, and if it doesnt, i return it for a refund?  what do you think?
This message was modified Oct 15, 2009 by randys
Re: How about I try Habitat topper on my foam?
Reply #8 Oct 16, 2009 1:06 PM
tomorrow i will go to the local store that has tempurs and i think vera wang latex

this way i can know if there is something to this latex thing

the problem i have with flobeds is the drive, long ways (to test them)...and i know me, if i buy something with 3 layers on it, all returnable or adjustable (not to mention both sides of the bed so times 2) I will go crazy trying to find the perfect combo...i am in impatient person and tend to jump too quickly, i often spend way too much money on the wrong thing, etc.

when i get back from the store tomorrow i will post about that...whatever latex mattress they have wont have the return option so were I to then decide latex is the way to go I would have to decide between flobeds and habitat, i guess.
This message was modified Oct 16, 2009 by randys

Recent Posts