Has anyone here slept on a 3" memory foam topper of 4 lbs. density and ILD of 14?
Sep 16, 2014 2:27 AM
Of those of you here who have or had a 3 inch memory foam topper of 4 lbs. density, how do you like that height? Is it a nice mix of comfort and support? Does it feel like you're sinking in too much? If you've had a 2 inch thick topper, how does it compare and which do you prefer? Thank you! I just need to make sure before I order it. I realize that comfort is a personal preference. But, if I could just get some opinions regarding 3" and 2".
This message was modified Sep 17, 2014 by BeddyBye
Re: Has anyone here slept on a 3" memory foam topper of 4 lbs. density and ILD of 14?
Reply #1 Sep 17, 2014 6:21 PM
I've decided what I'm going to do. Rather than order a heavy King topper (over 41 lbs) I'm going to order one XL Twin 4 lbs 3" memory foam topper from FoamByMail. Should be around 20+ lbs. That way I can feel what that thickness is like without having to maneuver a heavy King. For my husband's side I'll either cut our current. 2" 3 lbs. memory foam topper in half and add an inch of Talalay latex underneath ( which we already have.) Or if I really like my new topper and think he will too, I'll order another one for him. I'll be covering both toppers with a thick, fiber bed type mattress cover to bring it all together.
This message was modified Sep 17, 2014 by BeddyBye

Recent Posts