Has anybody been a customer or had experience with Habitat Furnishings (aka Habitat Futons)?
Feb 12, 2009 5:46 PM
Hi All,

I first want to say thanks to everybody contributing to this forum ~ what a relief to find somewhere with information to help sort out this crazy world of beds and mattresses!!!!

I just learned about the existence of latex beds and am very intrigued.  Through that, I came across a vendor called Habitat Furnishings (aka Habitat Futons).  I've not seen much discussion about this vendor at this forum (mostly Savvy Rest, FloBeds, and Sleep EZ for latex mattresses).  I'm just wondering if anybody has been a customer of Habitat Furnishings or experience with them?  I'm interested in them because they offer organic Dunlop, claim to use only organic and non-chemical materials, are highly rated at shopping.com (user ratings), and offer a 120-day return policy (I noticed all other vendors only offer a 30-90 day exchange policy).

Thanks in advance for anybody that can share information regarding this vendor.  (I will post my other 2 questions separately in 2 other posts).

Richiro
Re: Has anybody been a customer or had experience with Habitat Furnishings (aka Habitat Futons)?
Reply #1 Aug 12, 2009 6:36 PM
Just because I know I saw another post out there regarding Habitat Furnishings...

They are a legit company and honor their 6-month return policy without a problem.  I returned their product not because anything was wrong, their mattress just ended up being a lot softer than expected (dunlop latex) and thus my back hurt each morning when I got up.  If they offered a layered/exchangeable mattress I would have done that with them, but they didn't.  So returning was the only option.  I am so glad they had such a great return policy.

Richey

Recent Posts