customer reviews Saatva
Sep 7, 2015 10:04 AM
Can anyone out there share your experience with a Saatva mattress. The customer reviews are excellent but the cynical part of me wonders whether they are legit. I also question if it is wise to order a mattress online sight unseen. If anyone reading this has purchased a Saatva I would be interested in how you liked the company and most importantly the mattress. Thanks!
This message was modified Sep 7, 2015 by helen
Re: customer reviews Saatva
Reply #1 Oct 15, 2015 6:20 AM
To be honest, Saatva mattress is not a big company. They are actually a medium but a good business empire that is slowly but steadily gaining a great rapport with their consumers. Apart from a solid trial period for you to check the mattress, they also offer heavy pro-rated and non pro-rated warranty so that you need not pay for what you did not break. However, that's a rare seen given the customer feedback from many not only in USA but all over the world. Yes, they ship internationally too.

I write a lot of mattress reviews so I can definitely guarantee that saatva is a mattress you wont regret buying.
Re: customer reviews Saatva
Reply #2 Oct 21, 2015 10:19 PM
I just replied to another post about Saatva but just to recap, we have a Saatva plush which I don't find plush so I guess it depends what you are looking for. I think it's a quality mattress, seems so anyway, but I wanted something softer and expected it to be a lot more plush. I keep a topper on it.

Recent Posts