Bought another bed
Jun 25, 2010 12:27 PM
Spent two weeks sleeping on pillow top, spring beds at Four Seasons and Fairmont hotels, all beds were spring and usually Stearns/Foster...instead of paying $3000 for the one from Four Seasons I decided to buy similar one direct from Serta where I can return it if willing to pay 15% plus $200, which I am willing to do...

After having both latex and foam, I have decided I need an old fashioned mattress, i think  :-)

time will tell, but those beds in those hotels were wonderful...if the new serta works out i will be returning the latex/costco bed, which is ok but i could never get it perfect

Re: Bought another bed
Reply #1 Jun 25, 2010 1:06 PM
Good luck Randys!   I have always slept well on the Hampton Inn beds....also made by Serta.   I came very close to buying one of them twice but did not only because of the no return policy if buying direct from Hampton Inn.   I was never sure if I could find the same bed elsewhere.   Hope it works out for you.
Re: Bought another bed
Reply #2 Mar 17, 2014 11:20 AM
Hi, Randys:

I think I am now in the same predicament now as you were a few years back when you posted re the above (here is my post). How did your Serta work out? Did it seem similar to the Four Seasons' bed? If so, could you please share the exact model you purchased? Thanks so much

Recent Posts