Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep mattresses?
Apr 13, 2010 12:49 AM
Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep their mattresses? I  tried their Bermuda model at Mattress Giant for a couple minutes and it seemed quite comfortable. I am 6'1" 235 lb with an arthritic knee and my wife is 5'6" and 135 lb and she has a bad back. We both sleep on our side. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep mattresses?
Reply #1 Apr 13, 2010 1:14 PM
racer wrote:

Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep their mattresses? I  tried their Bermuda model at Mattress Giant for a couple minutes and it seemed quite comfortable. I am 6'1" 235 lb with an arthritic knee and my wife is 5'6" and 135 lb and she has a bad back. We both sleep on our side. Any help would be appreciated.

As I understand it, this is 8" of HR foam and 3" of memory foam on top, right?

I have not heard anything about this company.

It doesn't say what ILD the 8" of HR foam is. The visco foam is 4.6lb density so that's pretty good for memory foam. It might be okay.

However, my feeling is that memory foam - including Tempurpedic - always breaks in or breaks down in a relatively short time and then you might be left with back problems from not getting enough suppport. If you are the type who can "sleep on anything" it may work fine for you. I would never buy any memory foam mattress without at least a 30 day full refund return privilege, though. Does it have one? If so, then try it. If not, be wary...

Re: Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep mattresses?
Reply #2 Apr 19, 2010 8:20 PM
It is Chinese made w/ a 10 year warranty. However they only appear to be in business for less than 2 years. Here today gone tomorrow?

Recent Posts