Anyone have experience with Nature's Sleep mattresses?
Feb 15, 2010 4:38 PM
Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep their mattresses? I  tried their Bermuda model at Mattress Giant for a couple minutes and it seemed quite comfortable. I am 6'1" 235 lb with an arthritic knee and my wife is 5'6" and 135 lb and she has a bad back. We both sleep on our side. Any help would be appreciated.
This message was modified Feb 16, 2010 by racer
Re: Anyone have experience with Nature's Sleep mattresses?
Reply #1 Feb 16, 2010 3:32 PM
racer wrote:
Anyone have experience with the quality and comfort of Nature's Sleep their mattresses? I  tried their Bermuda model at Mattress Giant for a couple minutes and it seemed quite comfortable. I am 6'1" 235 lb with an arthritic knee and my wife is 5'6" and 135 lb and she has a bad back. We both sleep on our side. Any help would be appreciated.

It's pure memory foam. If I were going to use pure memory foam I'd try Tempurpedic because it's a higher density/quality and has a sleep trial with return privileges. Not sure if this company has that or not.

But imho, memory foam is no good, especially for someone with a bad back. YMMV.

I"d try an all latex bed or modify a spring mattress by putting your own latex in to replace the cheap foam inside.

Do some research here on this forum re memory foam and latex and see which has the best reviews/reports for people with back problems.

Recent Posts