Any one have or heard of Enso Sleep Systems?
Feb 19, 2011 8:13 AM
My new husband and I are closing on our first home this friday and have been on the hunt for a new bed - upgrading to a king from a queen.   All the review we've read were pushing us towards latex but we made sure to try EVERYTHING including spring and memory foam.  He likes really firm, but i like extra "fluffy" as I call it. I want to feel like I'm sinking in and being snuggled but my husband has acid reflux and wants to feel like he's sleeping on a board.  After hitting every store in town we ended up at a local store selling mainly on Jamison mattresses and saw they had something we hadn't seen yet in any other store - Enso Sleep Systems.  They're being sold as "all green" memory foam mattresses but that isn't an important factor for us.  What mattered to us is that when we laid down the feeling was unreal!  I LOVED it and my husband liked it too!  It felt like no other mattress we had tried out plus the price was considerably lower than some of the other top brand mattresses we've tried. 

We didn't want to buy it right away without doing research however there are no reviews or info out there other than the sales info.  It appears the company is new (2010) but I thought for sure at least one review would exist.  Anyone know of these or have any experience?  Below are specs from the website regarding the specific bed we like but there isn't much info.  Anyone have any thoughts?  Their website is www.ensosleep.com. 

The Enso 16-inch Solidarity is the ultimate memory foam mattress, tailored with a premium chenille cover.
  • The Enso Solidarity mattress is composed of CertiPUR-US® super premium memory foam and Enso cluster foam in an internal Euro duvet top.
  • Features Airflow Pressure Relief (APR) foam to help reduce pressure on the body and increase ventilation inside the mattress.
  • High density polyurethane support foam.
  • A high density border edge foam surrounds the entire mattress to increase long term durability and tailoring.
  • Zippered, removable cover allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Recent Posts