Where to buy mattress?
Mar 11, 2013 4:29 AM
I want to search mattresses for my new house. Can any one tell me, which is the best shop or online store to buy ?
This message was modified Mar 11, 2013 by granderamon
Re: Where to buy mattress?
Reply #1 Mar 11, 2013 3:14 PM
That's a pretty loaded question.  What kind of mattress are you looking for?  Have you done your research?  Have you read on this forum and several of the threads?  Have you looked at the buying guide on this site... or did you want someone to just choose a place? 
Reply #2 Apr 12, 2013 4:45 AM
SJTrance wrote:

That's a pretty loaded question.  What kind of mattress are you looking for?  Have you done your research?  Have you read on this forum and several of the threads?  Have you looked at the buying guide on this site... or did you want someone to just choose a place? 

absolutely agree.angry

Reply #3 Apr 13, 2013 8:33 AM

If you know which mattress type you need then you can easily bought that from amazon, walmart and if you are brand specific then you can buy mattress from their official website or on-line retailers.

But, if you are hunting for right mattress that features your requirements then do some research or contact some industry experts to compare features and health benefits of most popular organic-pedic, latex, memory foam, technogel, tempur-pedic or other mattresses. 

Also do some research about the store where you are planning to buy mattress, what others say about store.

Reply #4 May 1, 2013 1:38 AM
I do not know from what City you belong to, but the one that I personnely trust and can recommend is  SleepOne Mattress Superstore, they have multiple stores in KS and MO as well. You can easily find their website in google by searching SleepOne, there you will get all contact numbers and more details on all ther products and manufacturers that they have.
This message was modified May 1, 2013 by David11
Reply #5 May 28, 2013 12:38 PM
us Mattress ... very low prices and all kinds of beds ...
Reply #6 Jul 3, 2013 10:49 AM
A week ago we entered City Mattress to buy a mattress. My husband has had a lot of problems with his back and neck and we needed a good mattress for him. The reason we chose City Mattress is that we wanted to go to someone who actually deals with just mattresses and after seeing their commercials on TV we chose their store.

We came to the store to purchase just a mattress and box spring w/frame with no intention of buying anything else. When we drove up we were pleasantly surprised that they had bedroom furniture also. We were greeted by Paula Engstrom and at no time were there any high-pressure sales tactics, she made us feel that we needed to make the choice that was right for us. While my husband was trying out different mattresses, I saw the bedroom set of our dreams. This was a major purchase for us and we needed time to decide what we wanted to do. Paula took a lot of time with us answering our questions but she also walked away to give us time to talk together. I can honestly say if it wasn’t for her graciousness we would have never made this purchase. She spent all the time we needed and was very attentive to our needs, not at any time did we feel pressured.

Such an enjoyable experience.

Pat & Mark B.

Reply #7 Jul 5, 2013 4:40 PM
Pat1964 wrote:

Paula Engstrom and at no time were there any high-pressure sales tactics, she made us feel that we needed to make the choice that was right for us. Paula took a lot of time with us answering our questions but she also walked away to give us time to talk together. I can honestly say if it wasn’t for her graciousness we would have never made this purchase. She spent all the time we needed and was very attentive to our needs, not at any time did we feel pressured.

Such an enjoyable experience.

Pat & Mark B.

FYI - You may want to ask Paula if it would be ok to post her info. on a public forum.  Full name and location.  I probably wouldn't.  

Unless Paula thinks she has something to gain by doing so.

Recent Posts