Sealy posturpedic randolf terrace pillow top
Jan 22, 2010 4:33 PM
Hello all    new to the site,

1st would like to give some advice, and I also need some... we purchased this king bed 4 months ago, we were getting sink holes where are hips were,

also alot of pain and discomfert all over.. then after 2 months we spun the bed around. feels like we are sleeping in a taco shell, really is bad,

so I called the stroe we purchased from, warrenty states the divots or holes have to be 1.5 inches deep, the tech came, and they use weights with a string to go acroos the bed   the weights are at least 6 oz. I would say   anyway  the holes were 1.0 inches deep,, so now what......  I called the store   and they are going to work out a deal. which is great

I loose a couple hundred  and get to pick out a new bed   yeeee haaa.. I have been breazing threw the forum here  and still undecided, we are going tomorrow

they sell     tempur pedic,  serta,   stearns and foster, simmons, beauty rest    I know I am staying away from sealy, and pillow tops    any sugestions out there,

this will drive me nuts...  anyway  stay away from this  piticular bed    sorry bout the spelling....  finding the right mattress  is so hard....

Re: Sealy posturpedic randolf terrace pillow top
Reply #10 Jan 25, 2010 7:43 PM
Did you get a signature series?  The springs look pretty good.
Kait
Reply #11 Jan 25, 2010 7:48 PM
kait   ended up witj the montgomery plus  no pillow top again  this a firm mattress  but felt good for the 30 minutes we laid on it, hope it works out
Reply #12 Jan 26, 2010 10:21 AM
I agree with Jim! Go firm, with springs and soften it up with a topper.

So glad they let me take back the Sealy!

Reply #13 Jan 26, 2010 11:52 AM
so another 250 on top of the 2k  I can just set this on top,, I really do not want to rip open a brand new mattress, is there a cover that goes over it, or just put the sheets right over the topper... I was looking at the talalay plush 24ILD

is the mattress topper worth getting also

This message was modified Jan 26, 2010 by kappy

Recent Posts