Saatva mattress?
Jan 18, 2011 3:36 PM
Does anyone has any experience with Saatva mattresses? They sell only online, not in stores, and sell their queen mattress for $999 with an amazing return policy. It seems they're pretty new and I can not find any reviews.

Anybody has some real infos on their mattresses?

This message was modified Dec 16, 2020 by a moderator
Re: Saatva mattress?
Reply #15 Apr 21, 2012 4:54 PM
I've been doing a lot of research and Saatva seems to be an incredible value.  The reviews I've read here and elsewhere are very positive, and I have yet to see any dual-coil beds even close the the price range Saatva charges.  I'm giving them a call today with a few questions I have, but so far this seems to be the best offering I've been able to see for what I'm looking for.  I figure the shipping and not having to pay tax will pretty much "net-out."  I'll give an update after I call their customer service line with some questions. 
This message was modified Apr 21, 2012 by MarkandJen
Reply #16 Aug 15, 2012 5:15 PM
Just an update from someone who started this post ;)

I have this mattress now over 1 1/2 years. It's still as comfortable as in the beginning, no sagging or similar occured during that time.

I still sleep extremely well on it and can only highly recommend this mattress!

Reply #17 Aug 22, 2012 6:46 PM
Anyone else have their Saatva longer than a year?  Tanjunyc below is the longest I have seen yet.  I am very discouraged with  a W Hotels mattress with a crater in the center after a year, hoping to find a replacement that will last 4-5 years at least.  I really wanted to avoid  pillowtop because of all the issues I have read about, and my W Hotels one is a plush top, but it looks like Saatva only has pilllowtops.

tanjunyc wrote:

Just an update from someone who started this post ;)

I have this mattress now over 1 1/2 years. It's still as comfortable as in the beginning, no sagging or similar occured during that time.

I still sleep extremely well on it and can only highly recommend this mattress!

Recent Posts