Saatva Plush
Jan 25, 2015 2:46 AM
Anyone have any experience with Saatva's plush model... I'm a side sleeper so want to make sure it's got enough give so I can sink in a bit. Right now I'm sleeping on a marble slab (not really) which is killing me.. Also wondering about off-gassing.. Appreciate anyone who knows! Thanks!!
Re: Saatva Plush
Reply #2 Mar 8, 2015 9:20 AM
<p> </p> ]
Anyone have any experience with Saatva's plush model... I'm a side sleeper so want to make sure it's got enough give so I can sink in a bit. Right now I'm sleeping on a marble slab (not really) which is killing me.. Also wondering about off-gassing.. Appreciate anyone who knows! Thanks!!
[/quote wrote:
I have the Luxury Firm and it's a little to firm for me.

As for off-gassing, their site and their live-chat says there is no off-gassing. However, my experience, there is. When I first removed it from the bag, I got a huge whiff of it. Not as bad as a typical mattress, but there is a hint of it.

It's made of 70% polyurethane after all.
Reply #3 Oct 15, 2015 6:57 AM
You can go ahead with saatva plush. I write a lot of reviews about mattress so I have a good idea of how product works. Saatva is not a great brand but they are certainly giving a good competition to many top brands for their utmost quality and comfort. Any product of saatva plush will definitely work wonders for you given the fact that they offer a decent trial period and pro-rated and non pro-rated warranty that will take care of any technical issues.
Reply #4 Oct 21, 2015 10:16 PM
Well I see this is an old post but since it was revived, I have a Saatva "plush" and it's not plush to me. I think it's a good quality mattress, just not soft like I expected. It's extremely tall. 

Recent Posts