Pain with estasi techno
May 20, 2016 4:45 PM
Hi I have the techno gel mattress estasi I just got it yesterday.. I went to bed at 11pm and was trying to sleep on this mattress till 3 o'clock in the morning !!!????I never slept !!I had lots of pain in my shoulders my neck my hips and my fingers were numb.. I never thought I would go through so much hell with a mattress,, when it had great views!!I thought it would be comfortable I???I had to go to sleep on the sofa which left me three hours of sleep I hate this mattress !!????????I really want to take it back but it's my second mattress so I don't know if I'm gonna be stuck with it I'm asking for my 1st mattress back !!! I don't care if they have to pay a charge or delivery!! I rather have a soft comfortable mattress and have some broken sleep... Then having no sleep at all!!it was too cold for me it's like the mattress was shocking my kidneys!! I had to pee every half an hour!!
Re: Pain with estasi techno
Reply #2 May 27, 2016 1:59 PM
Hi Elizabeth68, I also have this mattress, and I have found it to be a very firm mattress compared to my old innerspring pillow top. It took some adjusting to be able to sleep well on it. I am a side sleeper, and I feel this mattress is best for a back sleeper. I added a foam mattress topper to mine (3"), and now I am sleeping hot again. Maybe this would help you? I am now looking into wool mattress topper, as I have heard that they are cooler. I'm interested in finding out what accommodations you made and their results.

Good Luck.

Recent Posts