OMF Regency Mattress
Oct 25, 2009 6:59 PM
I've recently went to the original mattress factory and placed a hold on a regency mattress for pickup in a couple of weeks. Just wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on this mattress. Also it has 800 coils but a thin gauge wire making thus making it not the firmest mattress. I'm 6'7, 230lbs...do you think it'll be able to hold up well under my weight? Not that I have any back problems but do you think it would be wiser for me to get a firmer mattress? I probably didn't spend enough time testing out each mattress so now I'm starting to second guess myself.

http://www.originalmattress.com/products_and_prices/mattresses_and_box_springs/regency_mattresses.aspx
Re: OMF Regency Mattress
Reply #3 Oct 26, 2009 12:09 PM
hey twalkman thanks for the input. actually i found what you were saying to be encouraging because i am planning on using a FBM 3'' latex topper on it as well...thus i wanted a firmer mattress to sit underneath it. I do like the feel of pillow top mattress but I figured I could get the same effect with a topper and a nice mattress pad... this way i'll save some money and have better quality foam than what is typically in pillow top mattresses. i'm surprised you cut open your mattress, couldn't you have returned it on their comfort garuntee policy?

Recent Posts