Latex Topper or stick with Memory Foam Topper?
Oct 5, 2015 10:41 PM
I have a 7 yo Chatham and Wells pillow top mattress and box spring which are in good condition, but I'm having pain issues with hips and knees that were relieved by a 3 inch memory foam topper that was on the bed for the last year and a half, with the exception of summers because it's just too darn hot. This summer I rolled it tightly and stored it in a plastic bag, when I pulled it out yesterday it was starting to mold - so it's off to the recycle bin and I need a replacement.

Me: Side sleeper, pain hips and knees most nights (especially hips), back sometimes, sleep very hot on memory foam.
Husband: Back, side & stomach sleeper, back pain on occasion, sleeps somewhat hot on memory foam, but not as bad as me.

Because I sleep so hot on the memory foam, I was thinking maybe go with latex instead, so perhaps I can use it all year long. I am considering a 3 inch talalay medium latex topper. As I did like the comfort of the memory foam, do those of you who know about this think I would be happy with the comfort of the latex? Would a medium be right, if so? Any other suggestions? My husband is easy and will be fine with whatever I choose, but I do want him to be comfortable as well, of course! Oh, and our bed is a queen

Thanks!
This message was modified Oct 5, 2015 by CA_girl
Re: Latex Topper or stick with Memory Foam Topper?
Reply #7 Dec 21, 2015 4:10 PM
CAgirl.  How is the new topper feeling after a couple months?  Mattdud

Recent Posts